Our client has an immediate need for a Business Integration Engineer/ Architecture Support, who will be responsible for the architecture, design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of applications and operational processes.
- 5+ years of experience with classic ASP, VB.NET/C#, Visual FoxPro, Oracle PL/SQL
- 5+ years of experience with .NET/C# frame works
- Experience with Connect Direct(NDM) scripts, integrating with applications: legacy and distributed
- Experience in classic ASP and managing websites
- Experience in writing RESTful web services using .NET/C# along with security implementation
- Experience with writing in Oracle SQLs and Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience in integrating PLSQL code with frontend web applications
- Experience with SVN/GIT or with other equivalent source control systems
- Experience in Visual FoxPro code is a plus
- Performing pro-active monitoring on the exiting jobs and applications
- Developing as well as supporting, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications
- Working closely with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes
- Researching and evaluating alternative solutions and making recommendations
Why Work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI)® award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, ancestry, or status as a covered veteran as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable federal, state, and local laws applicable to ConsultUSA.
For a complete listing of all ConsultUSA jobs please visit www.consultusa.com
Follow us on Twitter: @ConsultUSA_Jobs