We are looking for Business Intelligence/ Data Warehouse/ SQL developer. This is a full time direct hire position with our client in Raleigh, North Carolina. In this role you will lead the design, development, and implementation of business-driven information system solutions in a timely and efficient manner using data warehouse dimensional modeling techniques, corporate intranet technologies, SQL coding, and end-user reporting tools. No visa sponsorship is available at this or in the future for this position.
Responsibilities for Business Intelligence/ Data Warehouse/ SQL developer:
- Participate in full-life cycle SQL database development; Create conceptual, logical and physical database models to support project requirements
- Support, devise, and implement efficiencies around existing ETL processes ensuring integrity of the data warehouse.
- Parsing and or compiling queries experience
- Perform extensive analysis of database entities, relationships and attributes
- Develop new stored procedures, functions, views and other related objects
- Identifying, analyzing and resolving problems with existing databases
Skills and Experience for Business Intelligence/ Data Warehouse/ SQL developer:
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server BI Toolset (SSIS, Azure, and Power BI specifically) in SQL 2016 or higher..
- Expert knowledge on data warehouse design methodologies, including understanding slowly changing dimensions.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL DB Administration, including performance tuning
- Expert T-SQL, procedure coding, design, and problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator (verbal and written), interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience working with Data Warehouse teams with good understanding of Data Warehouse modeling techniques
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience