AE Business Solutions is in need of a Business Intelligence & Analytics Sales Specialist. The Sales Specialist is responsible for generating pre- and post-sale engagements, working actively with account managers to drive business within AE's Business Intelligence & Analytics practice at new and existing enterprise clients. AE's BI&A Sales Specialists aim to propose strategy and portfolio vision while becoming a trusted advisor, partner, and point of accountability with client stakeholders. What you do:
Who you are
- Present AE's Business Intelligence & Analytics messaging and portfolio to clients, prospects and vendors to generate deeper discussions, technology introductions, and drive service enablement.
- Evaluate proposed solutions across the Business Intelligence & Analytics domain against client requirements including performance, availability, integrity, and TCO.
- Work with account managers and vendor partners through solution validation, proposal generation, and quoting while developing client account strategies.
- Research new technology, reflect on market direction, and develop new services and solution offerings in partnership with architects and engineers.
- Work with client technical and executive audiences as a trusted advisor, partner (and when able implementer) with solutions covering enterprise/cloud data warehousing, integration, preparation, and visualization along with artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, data modeling, data management, and data governance.
- Deliver a delightful client experience through personality, communication, and technical mastery.
- Host learning sessions with audiences of varying size .
- Technologist who enjoys selling solutions, building funnel and being on the front-line of client communications and selling strategies.
- Experienced in selling technical, complex BI&A solutions in enterprise accounts in Wisconsin. Comfortable talking to technologists and Line of Business leaders.
- Multi-disciplinary technical seller with as much hands-on-keyboard experience as possible in data analytics and modern business intelligence solutions. Additional selling experience with cloud architecture and data science are highly desired.
- Careful communicator who writes well and listens like an interpreter. You re-read written communication before sending or printing.
- Actively organized individual exercising methods toward organization, task management, and note-taking.
- Receptive to professional feedback, able to self-assess, and able to provide thoughtful feedback.
- Deeply knowledgeable with at least one enterprise data warehousing platform (Oracle, Microsoft, DB2, Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Deeply knowledgeable with at least one enterprise business intelligence platform (Tableau, PowerBI, Business Objects, Microstrategy, Cognos)
- Deeply knowledgeable with at least one enterprise modeling tool and data integration platform (Erwin, Embarcadero, Informatica, Talend, SSIS, DataStage, Pentaho)
- Knowledgeable and cognizant of how data science is used to solve organizational problems (basic understanding of why R, Python, and other predictive tools are used)
- Enjoy rapidly gaining context and knowledge in new technology areas with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain or obtain sales technical certification in data science, data warehousing, data integration, data visualization, data preparation, and cloud domains - as professionally required or personally interested.
- Comfortable with travel throughout the state and enjoy occasional national travel to events and conferences with a team.
- Active contributor to organizational culture, able to form and express continually curated opinions of your own.
Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off, 401k AE Business Solutions does not sponsor applicants for employment visas
AE Business Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer