Our client is looking to augment their team with an experienced Business Intelligence (BI) / Financial Reporting Specialist to assist in the implementation of Company’s GovCon ERP solutions.
Responsibilities include developing and supporting specialized ERP Reporting solutions for Company's clients. This includes the use of various internal Reporting and analytics modules within the ERP suite, as well as Power BI.
Preference is for a Candidate living in one of the following areas: Washington DC Metropolitan (DC/Maryland/Virginia), South Florida, San Diego.
- BS Degree in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Information Systems) or other related field preferred.. an equivalent of the same in working experience also acceptable
- 3+ years of experience in Government Contracting (GovCon), preferably in a Reporting, Finance or Accounting related role
- Strong understanding of common industry standards and business practices as related to Accounting (A/R, A/P, G/L, Invoicing), Inventory Management (Purchasing/Fulfillment), BI.
- Experience with BI Reporting tools (Power BI, Cognos, etc.). Knowledge of data structures
- Outstanding Client skills (soft skills, structured thinking, effective Report writing and presentations, and stakeholder engagement)
- Exceptional oral, written, composition and grammatical skills
- Must be a with the ability to pass a background check
- Work directly with the Professional Services Leadership and play a critical role in the growth and success of Company’s consulting practice, product offering and company.
- Participate in client implementation projects with a focus on Reporting and analytics
- Perform Reporting Gap Analysis and develop solutions to bridge the gaps
- Develop new Reports for clients and Company’s ERP solution
- Perform Reporting software and testing
- Provide consulting services and technical support to clients
- Participate in client, partner and internal staff training
- Perform Data Migration services for clients
- Perform client demonstrations of Reporting solutions
- Build and sustain ongoing relationships of openness and trust with clients
- Create documentation as needed by clients or project teams
All resumes will be considered but due to applicant volume it will only be possible to contact best-fit candidates. For immediate consideration, please include your compensation history/requirements and reference job code prs704bidc – Business Intelligence / Reporting Specialist.
Rob Shurack * PRS * careers @ prsgrp.com * 954/252/0149