The Business Intelligence Analyst will be a vital link between our business intelligence proficiency and our clients and end-users. This person will serve as a technical solutions expert utilizing Tibco Spotfire, relational databases, public API's and modern data sources.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will create interactive and compelling solutions for our clients customers using Tibco Spotfire Analytics and various data tools.
At least 2 years of experience in TIBCO suite of products working in one or more of the following areas:
• Design and build quantitative analysis, KPIs and dashboards in visualization to support financial and sales decisions using R, SQL and Spotfire
• Maintain data cleanliness, accuracy, and integrity from various data sources (Salesforce, database) to better translate data into business recommendations
• Analyze large volumes of data and complex data to discover patterns, correlations and trends which support business operations and decision-making
• Implement business logic into database code in accordance with business reporting requirements
• Perform data reconciliation to ensure data and reporting results with accuracy
• Maintain detailed database architecture design documentation, implement business logics into data warehouse in accordance to business reporting requirements
• 2+ years of work experience with relational databases and SQL
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills
• Organized and detail oriented with the ability to see how details fit the larger picture
• Experience with BI tools such as Spotfire, Tableau, or Power BI, etc.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Pride yourself on being a self-starter
• Track record of problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
• Strong time-management skills and ability to work with tight deadlines
• Experience with ERP and CRM systems, such as Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle and Salesforce
• Bachelor's or advanced degree in Business Analytics, Computer Information Systems.
• Energy level, productivity, competency, co-operation and problem-solving ability.
• Yearly evaluation and comparison to set annual goals.
• Ability to meet project timelines / deadline adherence.
• Customer Satisfaction.
• Proven experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst.
• Good understanding of business processes, financial, and analytic concepts.
• Customer Oriented.
• Excellent communication and project management skills.
• Proficient in English.
• Ability to contribution to team success in a small team environment.
• Ability to appropriately manage workload.
Education / Experience
• 4-year degree required.
o Business Finance, Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred.
• Exceptional customer service skills and rapport.
• Deductive reasoning and analytical mindset.
• Time Management
• Attention to detail and good verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills. Requirements
Business Intelligence (BI), Business Analysis
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/
for more information.