Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Support development of analytical solutions for a mid-sized federal client across a complex data landscape. Act as a liaison to business clients to identify, define, and deliver impactful BI solutions that address our clients' biggest challenges. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing trusted business advisor relationships and supporting project management, Agile development, and business-to-technical translation by conducting interviews and gathering requirements for development of descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytical solutions.
- You will also support and eventually lead business development in pursuit of new and exciting BI/Analytics opportunities. Learn to harness your skills to establish capture plans and help create differentiated proposals.
- Experience conducting client interviews and gathering business/functional requirements
- Establishing trusted business advisor relationships through articulating your differentiated approach and its value to customers
- Experience performing business to technical translation of analytical use cases
- Expertise in developing case studies, business process descriptions, business requirements and system requirements (current "as-is" state and desired "to-be" states)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills while possessing ability to build strong rapport with customers and team members
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, with attention to detail, and ability to act under tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a team based environment with people of many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Exposure to supporting Federal RFP responses
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Years of Experience:
- Prior experience working as a consultant with a government agency is highly desirable
- Previous experience with Business Intelligence tools is highly desirable e.g. MicroStrategy, SAP Business Objects, Tableau, IBM Cognos, and OBIEE
- Knowledge of advanced analytics capabiltiies of industry recognized BI solutions
- Previous experience in supporting capture, proposal development, and making significant contributions to business development opportunities.
2+ year s' of experience as a functional Business Analyst Certifications:
PMP, BI Certifications Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree, Masters Degree Preferred About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain.