CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn t just encouraged it s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let s connect. Why North Highland?
Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level. At North Highland, you re not a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients. We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table.
Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
Our client is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to support their Tableau Development. What you will need:
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
- Advanced tableau dashboard development experience (medium to complex visualizations)
- Experience working with blending/connecting multiple data sources to build a data visualization
- Experience with both Tableau desktop and server/cloud (preferable)
- Experience with MS SQL Server and medium to complex query development
- Understanding of DBMS and basic data modeling for report/dashboard development
- Understanding of BI concepts and ability to perform business analysis type activities such as requirements elicitation, KPI/metric definition, data requirements mapping.
- Strong technical problem solving and analysis skills
- While this is a heads down development role, someone who has good basic client facing skills
- Experience in a marketing environment (campaign management/performance analytics) is a plus
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation
. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide ( www.cordenceworldwide.com
), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.