Who We Seek:
* Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
* Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
* Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
* Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
About the Role:
The BI Project Manager will be responsible for managing a large scale Federal Financial BI program comprised of solution development and operations and maintenance (O&M) work streams. The PM will manage day-to-day activities across a 45+ person team. Solution development requires expert knowledge of client engagement to gather and analyze requirements to develop robust analytical solutions in support of the client's objectives.
The PM will be responsible for overseeing over 10 distinct Agile BI solution development sprints every two months utilizing the government SDLC. O&M responsibilities include managing the technical infrastructure and architecture of an enterprise BI platform including patches, upgrades, and enhancements to continuously maintain system availability, accessibility, and performance.
The PM must have relevant experience with delivery and management methodologies and understand how to tailor them for establishing and sustaining delivery excellence. These include PMBOK, Agile SCRUM, and others. The PM will also need to demonstrate the ability to lead functional, technical, and strategic discussions with both internal and external audiences to drive successful outcomes.
The ideal candidate has a strong
understanding of managing program scope, schedule, and budget using best practices in project management. In addition, the candidate must be functionally and technically competent to lead delivery within the BI/Analytics domain area as a trusted advisor to business and technical clients.
* Minimum of 8 years of implementing enterprise-wide business intelligence solutions, to include at least 2 years of project management experience
* Demonstrated technical leadership ability with excellent written and communication skills
* PMP certification
* Business Intelligence PM experience preferred with at least 2 successful BI project implementations
* Must have measurable experience with business development and managed at least 2 successful proposals efforts
* Must have consulting experience to the Federal Government
* Must be able to articulate experience with BI delivery end-to-end including data management
* Strong understanding of Linux and Unix operating environments, in addition to working understanding of SQL
* Strong experience with advising clients on ideal reports, dashboards, and data visualizations to meet business objectives
* Strong understating of business to technical requirement translation
* Strong understanding of Agile development practices
* Federal SDLC management experience
* Bachelor's Degree
* Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
* MicroStrategy experience and certifications a plus
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.