Franklin Lakes, NJ Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Administrator No C2C
The Business Intelligence Administrator will serve as a key member of the Enterprise Reporting team and will be focused on supporting Tableau, Alteryx and Open Source Visualization platforms. The candidate will be responsible for installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the BI Applications such as Tableau and Alteryx in the shared environment. Strong Technical knowledge and development experience of 5+ years with Tableau and other BI Platforms.
- Installation, migration, configuration, maintenance, technical support and troubleshooting of Business Intelligence Platforms (Tableau/Alteryx)
- Responsible for Tableau site creation, server maintenance/Upgrades/patches
- Perform and support in Change management for software, hardware upgrades, patches
- Build and Monitor server usage statistics to identify possible performance issues/enhancements for BI Applications (Administrative Views for Tableau, Server Usage Report for Alteryx Server )
- Performance tuning and Server management of tableau server environment (clustering, Load balancing).
- Linux or UNIX server setup, deployment, and maintenance
- Provide off-hours and weekend support in an on-call rotation
- 5-8 year's relevant experience with Bachelor's degree or Master's degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong Technical knowledge and development experience of 5+ years with Tableau and other BI Platforms.
- Tableau and Alteryx Server implementations on Windows and Linux Servers
- Experience with Linux System Administration preferred
Please email me at email@example.comContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com