Wouldn't you like to work for a rapidly growing, award-winning, successful financial firm? With an amazing office located near the heart of the loop, this could be your next dream opportunity!
Currently looking to hire a Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer to provide technology development resources to support the Firm s Accounting, Treasury, Human Resources, and Legal/Compliance departments. The general responsibilities of the position include overseeing production processes; developing, enhancing and maintaining applications utilized by departments throughout the organization; developing and maintaining system documentation; and assisting in the installation and integration of third-party software upgrades. The individual in this position will work in our Chicago, Illinois Office.
Business Intelligence (BI) Developer Responsibilities:
- Participate in the design, development, and analysis of data architecture and warehousing approaches.
- Create business intelligence tools and reports, such as physical data models and dimensional analyses.
- Provide analysis services for business data needs and make recommendations for viable solutions.
- Create technical documents in support of the development, implementation, and maintenance of BI systems.
- Provide hands-on engineering and support of business reporting and BI platform technologies. Including:
- Design, code, test, and aggregate results to provide information to users.
- Design report options and/or database queries to meet the needs of user groups.
- Perform and maintain data extracts and imports.
- Integrate applications with current databases.
- Use communication and analytical skills to effectively elicit, capture, develop and implement the business requirements.
- Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend and implement process improvements.
- Bachelor s degree preferably in Business Intelligence and Analytics or related discipline.
- C# experience
- In-depth knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience working with the following is a plus:
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and Management Reporter
- Visual Basic
- VB Scripting
- Active Server Pages
- Data visualization tools such as Business Object or Tableau
- Personal attributes should include:
- Extremely proficient organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and be proactive with assignments
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to produce a high quality of work
- Ability to work within a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to interact and communicate with end users to collect and translate business requirements into deliverable solutions
- Ability to creatively solve problems, question assumptions and articulate ideas