Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- Build and maintain BI reports and Dashborads to deliver critical information to business users.
- Conduct Technical fact finding sessions with Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts and users to initiate and conduct analysis of reporting needs to meet Product requirements.
- Collaborate with source providers, data consumers and vendors to architect solutions that deliver the best user experience.
- Facilitate and participate in weekly and ad hoc customer status meetings, provide updates as needed.
- Troubleshoot SQL and reporting issues when reporting and writing data from a Teradata/Oracle -based data warehouse.
- Perform root cause analysis and business impact analysis on change requests, trouble tickets and new development needs while following CMMI Level 3 processes.
- Responsible for the operational support of BI projects in production environment including but not limited to automation, job scheduling, dependencies, monitoring, maintenance, patches, upgrades, security, and administration.
- Develops the required documentation to support the development and maintenance of Health care data reporting for PART A, B, and D Claims.
- Perform root cause analysis and business impact analysis for each issue under investigation while following CMMI Level 3 processes.
- Interact with both internal and external team members regularly to provide efficient and timely technical solutions for reporting issues.
- Provide cross functional support for testing, help desk, training, Proof of Concept and BI Architecture.
- Experience Creating MicroStrategy Schema objects such as Logical views, attributes, facts, and Hierarchies.
- Experience Developing Application Objects such as metrics, filters, prompts, Grid/Graph Reports, Documents, Dossiers and custom visualizations.
- Experience Developing MicroStrategy reports and dashboards in agile methodology.
- Strong SQL skills and ability to convert SQL into Schema Objects as per the requirements.
- Experience working with large data warehouses and Logical Data Models.
- Experience in performance tuning of Reports SQL using VLDB Properties.
- Ability to cooperate with architects, developers, and data analysts to refine requirements.
- Follows industry best practices to design, test, implement and support deliverables.
- Experience with agile and the full life cycle development process, including analysis, design, development, and testing
- Knowledge of various databases such as Teradata, Oracle and Hadoop experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated, possesses the ability to take on multiple projects, tasks and requests concurrently with little direction; applies good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to identify, own and focus on highest priority tasks.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills including experience in root cause analysis and business impact analysis
- Ability to troubleshoot software when little or no documentation is available.
- Experience with data warehouse methodology and best practices.
- 3+ years of MicroStrategy BI experience
- Prior CMS work experience and familiarity with CMS 3-Zone Architecture.
- CMS Medicare Data expertise along with knowledge of data available in CMS Data Warehouses such as IDR or CCW.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of medium to large, cross-functional or cross-departmental teams, including vendors.
- Relevant industry experience(healthcare) strongly preferred.
- In depth knowledge of data warehousing and relational databases
- Knowledge and acumen to learn other Modern/Cloud based BI Tools including but not limited to Tableau, SAS BI, Thoughtspot etc.
- Agile development experience (SCRUM preference)
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Job Function: Develops, codes, tests, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software. Possesses a good understanding of business applications. Works with technical staff to understand and resolve software problems, resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements. May be involved in the development of software user manuals and demonstrate software. Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience. Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work