Join the team as part of the strategic alignment between Cerner and MU Health-Tiger Institute. This long-standing partnership is a shared goal to improve the health of Missourians by connecting providers and patients to improve quality of care, lower costs, and increase access for all. A wonderful opportunity to combine a passion for healthcare onsite at a client location helping to improve healthcare for the local community.
The Tiger Institute is seeking a highly motivated and self-driven individual with a passion for data analytics, reporting, and solution ownership to support our business. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will drive efficient operations by analyzing applications, processes, and data to provide insight. You will create, monitor and provide ongoing communication to appropriate clinical and administrative stakeholders, and report any risk areas to address concerns. You will also work closely with stakeholders to gather requirements to inform the design of applications and implement changes to better suit the organization's needs. You will describe and manipulate data sets, sources, and structures, manage multiple inputs and priorities, and develop reporting to make data more meaningful for business and clinical initiatives. This position will also analyze data quantitatively and qualitatively and identify the root cause of problems with applications, reports, or data sets within the domain. Finally, you will collaborate on data quality conditions and monitoring with subject matter experts.
This is an exciting and influential role with a significant impact on initiatives that touch thousands of lives within mid-Missouri. If the opportunity to work alongside an enthusiastic and growing team excites you, we invite you to apply!Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Analytics; or related field; or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of business analytics work experience
- At least 1 year of data visualization experience using Tableau, Power BI, SQL, or similar tools
- At least 1 year experience in creating and delivering data-focused presentations and providing data-driven recommendations
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to the Columbia, MO area
- Understanding of value-based healthcare and/or health plan operations including experience with quality measures
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen. Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
No Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.EEO is the Law (English)E-Verify Participation (English)Right to Work (English)EEO is the Law (Spanish)E-Verify Participation (Spanish)Right to Work (Spanish)