At Archetype SC, our mission is to transform the design & development, security, and big data space. Join our growing team to experience the benefits of a boutique consulting firm with a client and partner list comparable to majorconsulting companies.
We're adding a Business Intelligence Analyst to our Digital Experience team. The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst is responsible for building, implementing and supporting BI solutions. The right individual will possess experience in all stages of BI project work (requirements and logical design, physical design, implementation, testing and deployment). The BI Analyst should have a firm grasp of BI implementation methodologies and will have had in-depth experience using Power BI, while providing deep analysis and insights. Analyze data to identify trends. The position is based out of our Myrtle Beach, SC office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares reports to present to management
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Aiding in the development and maintenance of reports, forecasting models, etc.
- Performing periodic quality/performance assessments and identifying issues, concerns, and deficiencies
- Conducting investigation activities on complex reporting issues and proposing possible solutions
- Contributes to the establishment of best practices
- Undergraduate degree in Information Systems or equivalent with 1 year professional experience in report development and/or dashboard creation using a BI tool
- Power BI for report or dashboard creation
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Ability to think clearly especially in agile situations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to operate desktop computer and desktop applications
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and communicate in a professional manner
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet frequent deadlines
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to attend to details
- Strategic thinking
- Experience working with clients to define KPI or other metrics
- Problem solving/analysis
- Results driven
- Keen eye for details
- Superior time and organizational management skills
- Ability to appropriately communicate sensitive information and to judge how and with whom this information should be shared
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
Working at Archetype SC is more than punching in and punching out- it is a family experience. We are passionate about technology, our employees, and providing the best possible solutions for our clients. For our employees, we offer the following benefits:
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holiday and your birthday.
- Health Insuranceincluding major medical, vision, and dental.
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Coverage