The ideal candidate will bring a strong business mindset for approaching problems and have technical skills in data extraction and manipulation. This is the perfect opportunity for an analyst with at least 4 - 5 years' experience to make an impact in a high-growth, SaaS company.
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent degree with 4+ years of business analysis or business intelligence platform experience Or M.S. with 2+ years of experience.
- Gather requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements, workshops, business process descriptions, use business case scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Develop project documentation, testing materials, training materials, requirements gathering including downstream and upstream interface requirements and adhering to a project management methodology is a must.
- Proficiency in SQL. Knowledge of other programming languages and experience with external API integrations is a strong plus.
- Advanced business intelligence and reporting experience with strong critical thinking and project management skills. Passionate about building scalable, efficient and well document business insights frameworks.
- Detail oriented and expert in both qualitative and quantitative analysis with a passion for delivering actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Agile project management tools like JIRA, Confluence to define requirements and user stories
- Understanding on the Sales/Finance side of business process or systems (SFDC/Oracle/Etc.)
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- String BI experience in Sales/Financial reporting and understanding (Opty-Way) and Finance (Invoice to cash)
ETL, Jira, Confluence, User Stories, Reporting, Dashboards