EnvoyIT’s client is an association dedicated to educating and informing its more than 17,000 members on best practices in their industry. This is a permanent, full-time hire opportunity with great benefits located in Washington DC.
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for assisting with the management and maintenance of EnvoyIT's Client's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and Business Intelligence (BI) platform. Works closely with the Manager, Business Analysis to implement solutions for acquiring, cleaning, maintaining, and presenting quality data and analytics. The Business Intelligence Analyst works to enable the strategic goals of the organization to be reached by ensuring the data, analytics, and reporting needs of each department are effectively addressed. Additionally, the Business Intelligence Analyst serves as the first tier of support for staff regarding systems data, analytics and functionality; with a focus ocustomer relationship management (CRM), systems data integration, and business intelligence (BI) systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
• Develops targeted lists (e.g., email, Crystal Report, etc.) to promote programs for the Business, Development, Marketing, and Member Engagement departments
• Backs up and restores data for major database processes (i.e., member billing), database development or issue troubleshooting
• Provides training for CRM users and on business processes for new hire orientations
• Works with SalesForce development team to ensure that third-party application integrations with CRM (e.g., Marketo, Litmos, and On24) are aligned with business data and analytics requirements
• Delivers services of usage analysis, data import/export, user access, custom reporting for departments on an as-needed basis
• Enables business unit-level decision making through critical business intelligence gathering and development of related reporting using CRM or external resources
• Collaborates with web development team to ensure data integrity and accessibility to our external users, clients, and members
• Works with business departments to develop requirements and business processes for new CRM initiatives
• Creates, maintains, and updates documentation of current business processes and workflows; especially as related to analytics and reporting needs
• Designs, creates, and maintains business intelligence dashboards and reporting to allow departments to view business-critical data
• Assists with the management and administration of CRM; including the management of user accounts and page/view layouts
• Conducts CRM maintenance & general systems management (i.e., user login creation)
• Provides first level of support (troubleshooting and simulation) of database issues to find a resolution for the staff or facilitates escalation of the issues, if needed
• Performs other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of four years of experience with SalesForce CRM administration (highly preferred), SQL user experience, report development applications including Tableau or SQL report services. A minimum of two years of experience with email marketing management applications (e.g., Informz, Constant Contact, or Marketo). Excellent communication skills and ability to translate business requirements into technical design required. Familiarity with Marketo, system administration, and SaaS business intelligence/analytics toolsets (e.g., Crystal Reports, Domo, etc.) required.
Qualified candidates must be able to work in the US without sponsorship. EnvoyIT's client is unable to sponsor h-1b visas at this time.
Send resumes in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.