At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you'll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You'll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our nine manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world's transition to clean energy. Function:
Information Technology Job Summary:
The Sales / Supply Business Intelligence Analyst II participates in initiatives of all sizes across the Sales and Supply Business Function. You are a self-starting individual with an aptitude for creative and critical thinking. You use your business and technical skills to create insightful analytics and data visualizations to drive impactful business decisions.
Your work spans the lifecycle of data and analytics. You review what our partners need and work from the sources of data and follow that through creating valuable reports and visualizations. You will also to contribute to building and maintaining the platform for partner self-service BI - enabling our partners to create their own insights from quality data.
CF Industries has a cloud first IT Strategy. We've invested in the good stuff; SAP, Salesforce, Workday, Azure, ServiceNow and Tableau and are working to get all our business units integrated. Job Description: Job Responsibilities:
Successful incumbents will have:
- Assist in developing Sales / Supply analytic solutions through the systems life cycle following through in requirements, testing, configuration and implementation.
- Capturing and documenting business needs and support creative solutions. Deliver functional and technical requirements to development teams.
- Assist decision makers by creating and modifying insightful data visualizations and reporting to contribute to impactful business decisions.
- Working with other teams to procure and provide data to Sales / Supply
- Ensures that all deliverables are completed in accordance with Project Management methodology; clearly and frequently communicates the status
- Participate in the future of Sales / Supply analytics
- Assist in defining, testing and performing quality assurance to keep the Sales / Supply analytics systems current & reliable
- Perform operational activities on projects and enhancements, including preparing documentations, status reports, key issues and/or change controls.
- Support the overall health of Sales Analytics systems at CF through system issue tracking and cross-functional alignment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field, or equivalent related data / analytics experience
- 1-3 years of experience providing data and analytics solution development
- Ability to develop multiple analytics and reports simultaneously
- Ability to develop analytics and reports from an established set of data of varying complexity and calculations
- Ability to develop analytics and reports from complex business requirements
- Deep understanding of at least one analytic tool (Tableau, PowerBI, BOBJ) and familiarity with others
- Business test planning/coordination experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with organization and time management skills
- Ability to learn, demonstrate and apply knowledge of the business to deliver improvements in solutions and processes and better align IT Service with Business goals
- SAP / Salesforce experience is a plus
The foundations of your success include your attention to detail, listening to the requirement, and taking the initiatives all the way through to the finish line.
You're great at keeping everyone in the loop! You are skilled with today's communication technologies, and you can interact well to ensure all are on the same page. We're looking for people who help clear roadblocks to reach our company's objectives.What We Offer:
You'll enjoy competitive compensation, consisting of base pay plus an incentive program available to all full-time employees, and a comprehensive benefits package including high-quality healthcare options, a well-being incentive program, 401k, pension, life and disability insurance, generous time off (with time off to volunteer) and much more! Additionally, we offer several Flexible Work Arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance.
You will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work, and you'll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You'll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and gain a sense of fulfillment knowing that you're working with purpose, to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the "Canadian Human Rights Act".
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at email@example.com . JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK