Our client, a leading gaming & resort company, is seeking to hire a Senior CRM Analyst for their corporate offices in downtown Reno. This position will report into the Director of Business Intelligence.
In this role you will be responsible for the maintenance, modification, upgrade, support, overall management, and usage consultation of the company s Business Intelligence tools. Responsibilities will include systems support for various aspects of the Business Intelligence reporting suite, including but not limited to, the CRM tool, Cognos Business Intelligence, other systems integration processes, and any new BI tools identified by the business.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Monitor and maintain the Cognos Business Intelligence server, create underlying views to support advanced reporting, administer Cognos packages and user access, as well as work with the Business Intelligence Data Analysts to create new avenues for reporting.
2) Monitor and maintain the CRM On-Line and Off-Line servers and their processes. Add, update, and remove Selection Legends within the CRM Segmentation module.
3) Identify, investigate, and report Production environment incidents from any Business Intelligence application to the appropriate support team.
4) Manage minor and major application upgrades.
5) Serve as the application Super User to help current, and new users, utilize the tools functionality correctly and in the most efficient manner
6) Periodically assist in data purging, cleansing, and new source mapping.
7) Facilitates and demonstrates corporate culture and fulfillment of Eldorado Resort s operating goals and mission statement.
1) Requires 3-5 years of experience in Business Intelligence, with direct experience in Cognos (Framework Manager/Report Studio) required
2) Proficient in writing SQL queries, creating views, and basic database design required.
3) Gaming industry experience preferred.
4) Awareness and past experience with gaming systems (e.g. Customer Management Systems, slot management systems), preferred
5) Prior experience with CRM marketing and analytical applications preferred.
6) Prior experience working in an Enterprise Data Warehouse environment are required
7)Successful candidate must be accustomed to working directly with Users to identify and fix application errors and data quality issues, maintain an open, frequent dialogue with the user community, and foster a productive team environment
12707 High Bluff Drive San Diego, CA, 92130Contact