NSI is hiring strong Business Intelligence Business System Analyst. As a BI BSA, this position is needed for the Enterprise Data and Analytics Team (EDAT) for BSA work associated with Projects and Production Support
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in establishing processes and procedures for consistent development of requirements definition, business process analysis, product evaluations, user acceptance testing, and end user training.
- Develop and / or oversee others In the development of requirements definition, business specifications, business process analysis, user acceptance test plans, and end user training programs for assigned projects.
- Participate with other IT teams In conducting product evaluations, including evaluation of third party products and / or custom development options and interface requirements
- Assist users and team members In conducting business process analysis.
- Act as project manager for the specific stages of IT projects and phase reviews.
- Develop project plans with appropriate tasks, resources, milestones, and timelines.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the existing IT resources and capabilities and apply to
specific customer issues.
- Act as the "funnel" for customer requests for IT services.
- Develop business cases for customer requests. Work closely with customers and appropriate
IT teams to Identify all benefits, risks, and the total cost of ownership.
- Maintain accurate inventory of services, assets, and projects.
- Attending meetings and trainings.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent practical and relevant experience.
- Seven (7) years of IT business consulting experience managing relationships and the demand for IT services with primary focus in application systems.
- This position must pass a criminal history records check.
For more details Contact:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Northwest Software Inc.,