Business Intelligence Consultant
Round Rock, TX
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as aBusiness Intelligence Consultant on our Performance Analytics Group team in Round Rock, TX
Dell is driven by data. Our business is built on the understanding that data creates value and drives progress. So we take the stewardship of our data very seriously. That's the vital role played by Business Intelligence teams within Business Support. Internal clients across Dell rely on us to analyze, test, validate and maintain the integrity of data. We make use of leading-edge software and tools to collect, mine and interpret data and the statistical analyses and reports we produce inform decisions with a global impact.
What makes this exciting:
•Primary expert to construct the specific solution architecture reference document, risk profile, and corresponding effort estimation.
• Constructs risk assessments and corresponding remediation plans relative to custom solution proposals.
• Participates in the construction of effort estimation models that align with custom solution proposals.
• Participates in finalizing applicable services agreements that specify processes, technology, staffing, deliverables, commitments, risk, and project management aspects of a solution.
• Good understanding of upstream & downstream systems in the space of Data Warehouse systems, MDM, ERP/CRM, Fulfilment/Logistics.
• In-Depth knowledge on Big Data Solutions for Analytics & BI, e-commerce applications, Machine Learning.
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
• Understands impact of emerging business trends and their implications for Dell and the enterprise business intelligence team.
• Develops complex solutions to business problems through in-depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with business partners and enterprise architecture team members.
• Uses experience, innovation and judgment to make decisions that may be based on partial information.
• Participates or leads in customer presentations at the senior leadership level.
• 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you're keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .