The Business Intelligence Developer is a hands-on engineer/developer position responsible for the development, testing, and support of enterprise data movement and integration. This role will be participate in several key areas including daily operations for data integration, data warehousing, business intelligence, and advanced analytics. It will also participate on enterprise data warehousing and enterprise application integration projects including on premise data and cloud based data solutions.
- Data gathering, research and analytical abilities so as to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions to address user needs.
- Design, develop, test, and implement scalable data integration and ETL solutions across the enterprise.
- Working with data warehouses, analytics cubes, synchronizing data from multiple operational systems including Salesforce CRM and other Line of Business Systems.
- Collaborate with IT system subject matter experts, information architect, database administrators, and application owners to establish and maintain highly resilient, reusable, scalable, and standardized data integration patterns.
- Design and develop reports & dashboards in cloud based BI Tools
- Document necessary data architecture design and analysis work; review and integrate application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, and quality.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5+ years current hands-on experience working with data integration and ETL technologies.
- Relational Database and SQL Language SQL Server 2014/2016/2017 preferred
- Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) (Microsoft SSIS)
- Data Warehouse / Solution Design
- Dimensional Modeling (Kimball Methodology and Inmon)
- Cloud Data Warehousing - Snowflake / AWS / Redshift is a plus
- Report Development (Microsoft Power BI, SSRS, Looker, Tableau)
- Experience synchronizing data to various cloud based system including Salesforce CRM and other API based systems is a PLUS.
- Python and R experience is a PLUS.