Please note: You should review this job description, in particular the knowledge, skills, abilities, and other (KSAOs) requirements listed. Please reply to KSAOs one (1) through (6) only. The rest of the KSAOs will be assessed during the application process.
In the application process, you will be asked to relate your experience, training and education to the KSAOs in a narrative format. We would suggest that you prepare your responses off line and paste them into the assessment questionnaire. If the required information is provided in your resume, please direct the reviewer to the specific section of the document where this information can be found.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (MQS):
To be rated qualified for this job, an applicant must meet all of the MQs listed below at the time of vacancy announcement closure.
1. A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics providing a strong foundation for success in the DUTIES in this job description, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that totals four years.
2. Three years of progressively responsible experience in reporting and analytics on platforms such as (a) Workday, (b) QlikSense or (c) OBIEE.
NOTE: Education and training beyond what is needed to satisfy MQ 1 above may be substituted for up to one of these three years of experience (MQ 2) on a week-to-week basis provided the education and training provide evidence of the knowledge, skills and abilities required by items 2(a).
The qualifications listed below (if any) are preferred and may be considered in the selection process, but are not required to be rated qualified for this job.
1. A Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Decision Science, or Statistics.
2. Experience working with Workday Report Writer, Workday HCM/Financials and Oracle ERP data.
3. Familiarity with (a) advanced predictive analytics using R, Spark, (b) big data analytics tools, (c) Informatica.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is completed, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be done to determine if you meet the minimum qualification requirements. There is an Assessment questionnaire(s) that you must complete. Your resume and supporting documentation will then be compared to your responses to the assessment questionnaire(s). If a determination is made that your application does not support your responses, which you provided in the assessment questionnaire, your application will not receive further consideration for this announcement.
A background security investigation will be required for all new hires.
EOE #DICE #WP