Business Intelligence Developer Job - Direct Hire
Pyramid Consulting Group has a direct hire/permanent job opportunity for a Senior Business Intelligence Developer job in Brentwood, TN. This position is responsible for producing quality analytical and reporting solutions that support the operations and strategic imperatives of the organization. As part of the Data Engineering Team, this person will be responsible to move, integrate, and transform data into business insight using full Microsoft BI (MSBI) Stack - SQL/T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS. The ideal candidate would be someone with top-notch technical skills and a strong focus on customer service & quality.Business Intelligence Developer Job Responsibilities:
Business Intelligence Developer Job Requirements:
- Analyze business needs to produce data warehouse/business intelligence solutions in support of the BI strategy.
- Produce quality & timely deliverables as part of data warehouse project team(s).
- Design and develop Data Warehouse ETL processes in SSIS & SQL Stored Procedures.
- Design and develop Reports from Data Warehouse using SSRS & SQL Stored Procedures.
- Perform peer reviews and take ownership to ensure quality of data in data warehouse.
- Become expert in very short time in existing BI solutions to troubleshoot and correct issues.
- Efficiently work in an Agile environment - both Sprint and Kanban.
- Production support on a rotating basis.
- Contribute to build team knowledge base.
- Able to take additional responsibility over time to perform design and development of Data Warehouse database schema(s) & structures.
- Able to take additional responsibility over time to perform design and development of Data Warehouse Cubes - Dimensional, Tabular, Relational, and Multidimensional OLAP cubes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 7+ years of experience with ETL Design & development using Microsoft BI stack, including SQL and SSIS in Data Warehouse setting.
- 2+ years of experience with Tableau solution development, and integration with existing architecture and data engineering assets.
- Must have expertise in SQL and SSIS.
- Familiarity with database design and architecture for data warehouse is a plus.
- Experience with architecting, designing, implementing, managing and supporting OLTP, OLAP or Warehouse. Database Management Systems is a big plus.
- Understanding of quality assurance and data quality principals as applied to an ETL architecture is a plus.
- 6+ months of experience in SSAS (Dimensional and Tabular), SSRS, DAX, MDX, and other components is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Able to multi-task and follow through on assignments to completion.
- Ability to prioritize work with tight schedules and target dates
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment as part of a high-performing team.
If you qualify for the Business Intelligence Develop Job, please apply today for additional information.
Start planning for your tomorrow today with Pyramid's team of IT experts. We have the proven experience in executing projects with the mindfulness for scaling for future growth, planning with delivery. Most agencies say they can deliver staffing; we can deliver the deeper comprehension of the planning and impact.