Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Duration: Mossville, IL
Location: Long Term Contract
- Machine software library development
- Test plan development and software validation
- Identification and resolution of software defects
- Scripting and software tools development
- Software reviews
The individual will work with Project Leads, Software Architects and other Software Developers to obtain clarity on feature requirements using meeting settings or through software development tools. The individual will develop and debug code and create test plans to prevent software defects.
- Seven or more years of embedded C/C++ experience (required)
- Experience with software development tools such as Git, debuggers, and compilers (required)
- Experience with high performance GPU, multi-core and parallel processing computing (desired)
- Experience with Ethernet protocols and data collection tools (desired)
- Experience with real time operating systems (desired)
- Experience designing and developing embedded software based in an Agile environment (desired)
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow model based SW development (desired)
- Experience developing embedded real-time software or systems for mobile, earthmoving, agricultural, industrial, or off-highway applications (desired)
- Experience with machine learning algorithms, Kalman filtering, image processing (desired)
- Familiarity with MPSoC FPGA platforms (desired)
Soft Skills Required:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to identify needed actions and act to resolve issues with minimal oversight
- Ability to work effectively with a culturally diverse work group
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT), or closely related field.
Master s in Computer Science or related degree Preferred.
*Reliable Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reliable Software does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.