Business Intelligence Developer ? Chevy Chase, MD
Our client is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer to design, develop and maintain software ETLs, Data Warehouse structures, and enterprise reporting systems. We are considering entry to senior level applicants for the position.
The primary focus is in three core areas: building integrations between systems in the organization to realize operational efficiencies, building data structures to facilitate data flow, and reports for analysis by business users and customers.
* Design and build software solutions for business needs based on non-technical specs.
* Develop and maintain ETL process to integrate our different systems.
* Analyze third party APIs and data structures to create the data extracts.
* Build highly usable reports, dashboards and feeds to enable to empower end users to do their jobs better and easier.
* Develop and maintain technical expertise in specific areas to be identified based on the development priorities
* Be an active member in the selection of data warehouse software solutions to meet our technical and business requirements.Job Qualifications
* Strong knowledge in SQL development and navigating relational database structures.
* Strong experience working in a programming language.
* PHP experience is a plus for support role on the custom-built lending portal.
* Working knowledge/experience with tools used for ETL, data warehouses and reporting is preferred
* Working knowledge/experience with and developing on Linux Systems.
* Strong analysis skills, including the capacity to transform non-technical requirements into functional software, reverse engineer third-party databases to mine data, asses the pros and cons of different software solutions, and diagnose and address issues arising from the data growth, bugs, and requirements changes.
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **