Our prestigious direct client is an industry leading integrator who provides a wide range of services and solutions to the Federal Government. They are seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Help Desk Lead
to lead a team of Help Desk personnel for reporting and data warehousing applications. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, as well as familiarity with SAP Business Objects facilitating basic report development/modification for end users.
This position is in Alexandria, VA
, and may have Remote work possibilities. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens that can pass the client's background check. Responsibilities
- Assist customers by phone, email, or in-person visits
- Create/Maintain/Provide operational documentation
- Establish/modify EDW user accounts and security permissions using SAP Central Management Console.
- Resolve EDW access issues for users
- Assist customers with new/existing universes, reports, and ad hoc queries in SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence tools.
- Assist customers in interpreting EDW data
- Schedule, monitor, and validate the many recurring reports (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and annually).
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of experience with SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence
- 7+ years of Tier 2 Help Desk support
- Experience leading a team
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client's background check
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/35C7diT . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di