Business Intelligence Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in a Business Intelligence Manager opening located in Bellevue, WA, 98006. Salary for this role is going to be in the $110K-$125K range with 15% bonus and solid benefits. If you are not interested in this position, please pass onto colleagues/associates as we do offer referral fees should they be hired.
Client is looking for an individual to join their team responsible for business intelligence and process modernization. This Business Intelligence Manager s responsibilities include data transformation and blending to improve processes and support business analysis and decision making and creating push-button reporting solutions including interactive visualizations and self-service analytics. This role allows the individual to work with cross-functional teams and leverage your knowledge of systems to drive process improvement throughout the company.
- Requires minimum 5 years of experience in working with systems, data, reporting and process improvement.
- A. or B.S. preferred in Math, Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or Information Science.
- Alteryx required.
- Additional ETL (Extract Transform Load) tool, predictive preferred
- Microsoft SSAS/SSMS required
- OLAP analysis tools, SAP/BPC preferred;
- Writing complex SQL statements and performing data discovery required
- Data Visualization using PowerBI or Tableau required
- Data modeling in business intelligence and data warehousing
- ERP systems, SAP/ECC preferred
- Project management experience, AGILE preferred
- General understanding of accounting and internal controls
- Exceptional attention to detail as it relates to accuracy, exception reporting and completeness
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize a large group of diverse projects
- Leverage systems, tools and techniques to improve and modernize processes
- Design end-to-end processes focused on system driven automation and enabling usability across a range of user groups
- Effectively communicate, provide subject matter expertise and partner with all levels of the finance organization
- Build consensus and gain cooperation across functions to achieve project goals
- Conduct interviews of key stakeholders to identify and document requirements and provide recommended solution
- Lead testing of all functional requirements and validate results
- Create digital dashboards to support performance monitoring and interpretation
- Develop self-service analytics to enable users to better understand and assess impacts of key business drivers on financial results
- Conceptualize and design data structure and maintain data and metadata standards
- Develop push-button, analytic-based reporting including interactive visualizations and ensure data quality through cleansing and automated validation
- Lead training sessions with internal customers over implemented process improvements
- Conduct post-mortem assessments to ensure continuous improvement