Title: Business Intelligence Manager
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Job Type: Permanent
- Reporting to the Vice President of IT of a family owned asset based, temperature-controlled transportation and warehousing organization, the Business Intelligence Manager position is charged with the task of coordinating, leading, developing and supporting the institutional data analytics and performance monitoring efforts.
- The key responsibilities of the Business Intelligence Manager position is to support the organizational decision-making through complex analysis, reporting, research, and effective use of data generated from our information systems. They will be provide in-depth complex analyses and identifying reporting needs and solutions.
Work directly with the company executives to design, develop & deploy reporting solutions
- Responsible for taking the lead on analytics & automation projects, providing expertise in problem analysis, solution implementation, & ongoing optimization.
- Use a variety of data tools paired with a deep understanding of the business to create & maintain workflows that provide meaningful data to internal users and customers.
- Proactively explore data to develop actionable recommendations and provide new metrics.
- Build data pipelines to gather data from multiple sources and automate analyses in order to produce value-added insights and answer department-specific questions.
- Run ad-hoc analyses to drive positive outcomes for various company initiatives.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports to communicate key insights from the analysis
- Develop innovative dashboards which turn data into information and insights.
- Develop and support operational documents (manifest, load sheet & invoices) through application tools or SQL Server Reporting Services
- Provide cross-application integration support (mainly EDI) through integration queries in conjunction with the EDI Support Specialist
- Monitor on premise SQL server to maintain complex queries, agents, performance, and other ad-hoc DBA activities to ensure integration and reporting performance
- Monitor Power BI service usage and performance to ensure right-sized licensing and reporting performance
- 2-4+ years of experience working with relational databases, including SQL server and/or Oracle.
- Working knowledge of Tableau, Azure Active Directory and Active Directory
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 User Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Degree in Computer Science or related degree (Preferred)
- 2+ Years’ Experience in warehousing, transportation, or 3rd party logistics is a plus
- Expertise in MS PowerBI, Azure 7 Data Factory (3+Years)
- Data Analysis, Interpretation, Report & Dashboards (3+ Years)
E-Business International, Inc
Delivery Lead/Recruitment Manager