The Junior Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant will provide evidence-based analytics, robust data solutions, and mission-critical communications management for our clients.
As a Junior Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant, you will:
* Translate policy and strategic initiatives into design, development and implementation of innovative data analysis, reports, metrics, processes, and tools for performance management, policy implementation and monitoring, data visualization, policy analysis, forecasting, and reporting
* Evaluate existing data tools, operational processes, and artifacts to determine gaps and develop improvement plans
* Draft, edit, and manage written communications such as executive summaries, memorandums, policy memos, and briefings
* Adapt within a fast-paced environment and display flexibility to adjust goals and priorities to generate on-time and high-quality deliverables that meet client requirements
* Support business development and opportunity pursuits
* Eligible for DHS or DOJ Security Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship
* Bachelor's Degree or higher
* Minimum of 1 years of experience in:
- Quantitative analysis, reporting, metrics and process design, development and implementation
- Translating policy and strategic initiatives into quantitative data analysis and investigative data research
- Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Statistical reporting
- Project and process management
* Have current DHS, DOD Secret, or DOJ clearance
* Have experience with SharePoint or Access development
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.