Seeking an experienced Business Objects Developer/Admin for an open-ended contract opportunity in Torrance, CA.
Manage Daily monitoring with BO Managed services team
- Supporting issues for Business users
- Discuss performance issues with DBA identified from auditing reports
- Working with Business users, creating tableau dashboard reports
- 7-10 years of Business Objects administration and development experience using Business Objects tools (Universe Design Tool, Web Intelligence, Designer, Dashboard Design, and Crystal Reports)
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent training.
- Advanced SAP BO 4.x (Universe Designer, Information Designer Tool, Web Intelligence Rich Client)
- Experience with 360 suite of products
- Experience with Infoburst and publication
- Proven experience in BO Universe Design
- BO Administration.
- Experience with Tableau visualization development.
- Experience building interactive Dashboards with Tableau version 10 & above
- Understanding of DWH architecture (DWH/DM concepts, Star schema)
- Strong analytical skills (participation in production business intelligence projects, Fit & Gap analysis)
- Solid RDMS experience and data modeling and advanced querying skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical, conceptualization, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Please send your resume to email@example.com