Duration: Open ended contract
Seeking an experienced BO Developer/Administrator:
- Manage daily monitoring with BO Managed services team
- Support issues for Business users
- Discuss performance issues with DBA identified from auditing reports
- Duties of the role will be a 70/30 split:
- 70%: project related, Business Objects, Universe Development, report development, designing efforts, working with the business
- 30%: admin responsibilities setting up user security, managing overall business environment, etc.
- 7-10 years of Business Objects administration and development experience using Business Objects tools (Universe Design Tool, Web Intelligence, Designer, Dashboard Design, and Crystal Reports)
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent training.
- Advanced SAP BO 4.x (Universe Designer, Information Designer Tool, Web Intelligence Rich Client)
- Experience with 360 suite of products
- Experience with Infoburst and publication
- Proven experience in BO Universe Design/Universe Development using IDT
- BO Administration.
- Experience with Tableau visualization development a plus
- Experience building interactive Dashboards with Tableau version 10 & above a plus.
- Understanding of DWH architecture (DWH/DM concepts, Star schema)
- Strong analytical skills (participation in production business intelligence projects, Fit & Gap analysis)
- Solid RDMS experience and data modeling and advanced querying skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical, conceptualization, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail