Roanoke, TX Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Business Process Analyst
in the north FT. Worth, TX area. This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ensure business requirements are understood, and facilitate the user story understanding and technical design and solutions
- Analyze existing processes, workflow, and functionality and recommend changes to automate control evidence.
- Understand the technology that enables process automation such as general Remedy configuration, workflow engines, and SQL query development.
- Drive the delivery of automation associated with process onboarding and improvements, utilizing a scrum delivery framework
- Coordinate and direct the activities and actions of stakeholders required for root cause analysis, and potential problem remediation
- Facilitate discussions regarding as is' processes, process improvements, and automation opportunities Ensure regulatory compliance is maintained including internal controls, monitoring and reporting
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst with track record of delivering business process requirements and use cases is required.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills Experience defining and improving IT processes 5+ years proven Business Systems Analyst experience with an emphasis on automation of process activities Proven experience in requirements gathering, business relationship management, project management and scrum/agile delivery
- Proven experience in SQL structured programming, ad hoc queries, and data analysis development Superb acumen for managing priorities and determining you are working on the most impactful and value-add items
- Work directly with business leaders to get beyond the initial ask to understand the underlying business needs, critical path, and timeline surrounding key goals
- Remedy, Visio, and standard Microsoft office knowledge required
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com