- Education/Training (both required and desired):
- Bachelor's Degree in management or other relevant discipline required
- Training in business process modeling and gap analysis
- Training in information systems technology
- 2+ years of professional experience in the required task area
- Total of 5 years of experience improving business processes; developing information system requirements and supporting information technology system implementations
- Experience working with Department of Defense information systems
- Experience working with Naval Maintenance information systems preferred
Expertise and Functions
- Must be a ====
- Ability to obtain a security clearance may be required
- Provides support to Program/Project Manager, Contracting, or mid-level Engineering personnel in the areas of program scheduling, configuration management, finance and accounting, contracting, data analyses, database development or manipulation, preparation of technical/program reports or briefings, test plans and reports, and associated documentation, test or validation/verification assistance
- Plans/oversees test or project events as assigned by Program Manager or Engineering supervisor, reports status and results
- Develops and maintains project plans across for customer Information Technology portfolio transitioning to Enterprise level information technology solutions.
- Coordinates with customer to identify and document best practices and business processes needs.
- Leads groups in business process reengineering, system tailoring and customization needs.
- Works with customer team leaders and other stakeholders to coordinate project activities for design, test and implementation of solutions.
- Works with Information Technology Transition Teams to map customer needs to solution frameworks.
- Works with Information Technology Transition Teams to allocate requirements, review implementation details and to define effective system customizations.
- Responsible for developing customer test plans for evaluation of solutions.
- Provides input to customer process documentation changes as well as inputs to Technology Transition Team in support of user documentation and training.
- Participates in the planning and management of data conversion.
- Other duties as assigned
KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.