Up to 4 open positions.
- Analyzing customer requirements to design Robotic Process Automation solutions for our clients that yield long term benefits and better customer experience. Will be responsible for eliciting requirements. Often dealing with front line staff.
- Acting as the integration point between development resources and the business and be the voice of business in the sprint process.
- Participating in projects that implement Robotic Process Automation using tools such as 3rd Party Automation Platforms like UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism
- Eliciting and documenting requirements by reviewing the existing business processes, identification of issues and/or re-engineer opportunities, and managing business expectations through resolution
- Providing business process requirements documentation to guide technical team members
- Design and Document current & future state business processes
- Eliciting and managing requirements for changes to existing systems.
- Facilitating approval of requirements with the Functional Leaders.
- Participating in functional testing.
- Working with the business to identify and align opportunities, document changes to current business practices and assist in process re-engineering and change management planning efforts.
- A minimum of 2 – 5 years of business analysis experience that include eliciting and creating business requirements deliverables
- 2 - 5 years of experience with MS-Visio and other process visualization tools where you have created diagrams to capture simple to complex business processes.
- 2+ years’ experience interacting with business leaders and technical developers on daily basis
- Advanced degree in any field with experience in Business Process outsourcing (BPO).
- Domain knowledge of Healthcare, Call Center, or Public Sector.
- Experience (certification a plus) from a Robotic Process Automation Platform
- Exposure to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) processes using tools such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere etc.
Travel: This position requires someone who can travel up to 50%
Location: Reston, VA