JDA TSG has an immediate opportunity for a Business Process Excellence Lead in San Diego, CA. The Business Process Re-Engineering / Continuous improvement team leads efforts to institutionalize a process excellence culture and mindset along with delivering process re-engineering, optimization initiatives using Lean Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement methodologies, concepts and principles. The team works closely with business stakeholders to plan, design and implement the end-to-end re-engineering, optimization initiatives of identified and prioritized core global processes.
This is a long-term consulting role (12 months + the possibility for extension), and we would be open to either C2C or Full-Time employment considerations for all candidates.
The Process Excellence Lead will bring experience, skills, and capabilities to fulfill the objectives and responsibilities outlined below.
- Deliver complex re-engineering and simplification / standardization / optimization of identified global cross-functional service processes as directed
- Active participation in development of Process Excellence Community and Culture through active involvement in a variety of workshops, forums and training sessions related to Lean Six Sigma and other Process Excellence concepts and practices
- Drive lean and six sigma processes into the service offering from concept to delivery
- Must be a certified Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt (5-7 years as Belt certified) from a reputed company
- Bachelor s Degree and expertise in process excellence / optimization disciplines / techniques including Lean Six Sigma - Experience with Poka Yoke, Gemba, Rolled Throughput Yeild, and complex statistical analysis
- Experience with the usage of Statistical Software tools (Minitab, JMP) is a must
- Experience in, knowledge and understanding of services for high tech/software business models and core processes
Experience and Capabilities:
- 7 to 10 years of professional experience driving large, cross-functional and global process re-engineering and improvement initiatives (using Lean Six Sigma principles and concepts) with demonstrable business results
- Strong facilitation skills and experience in managing stakeholder relationship, partnership and interactions (Kaizen, Kanban, Gemba, RTY, PCE)
- Experience directing work efforts in a matrix environment to achieve objectives effectively and efficiently
- Experience understanding and facilitating change in a challenging and dynamic environment handling challenge from senior stakeholders, push back from business-as-usual teams and a lack of understanding/appreciation of the benefits of Lean Six Sigma