Client: Fortune 50 Financials Org.
ONLY ACCEPTING W2 CANDIDATES. NO CORP-CORP OR SPONSORSHIP
Seeking a Project Management Senior to join the Loan Selling Advisor Technologies group within the Strategic Delivery department in the Single-Family division. Loan Selling Advisor Technologies is responsible for evaluating, designing, developing, and implementing new or enhanced offerings, concepts, and business or technology projects that introduce efficiencies in the mortgage origination process. Strategic Delivery engages business areas across the company to identify and resolve impacts related to the projects being implemented. The Project Management Senior will manage assigned business projects and products for small and medium efforts, and/or provide a support role in larger programs.
Work falls into three primary categories:
Project Management :
•Manage assigned efforts through the use of standard project management tools, including project work plans, issue logs, budget tools and the reporting and facilitation of appropriate and effective meetings
•Responsible for the management of significant projects (e.g., strategic change management, new business and product initiatives, process re-engineering, establishment of control procedures) within this Infrastructure area.
•Analyze, design, develop and manage the implementation of business offerings
•Create business solutions that are flexible and executable
•Often performs project leadership role.
•Work collaboratively with customers, as well as internal and external stakeholders
•Participate and at times lead cooperative efforts with project team members representing multiple diverse groups and divisions
•Participate in the requirements and design discussions with project stakeholders
•Sometimes referred to as the internal consultant, individuals typically work on multi-disciplinary projects and require a broad knowledge of the firm and its key functions.
•Interacts with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters frequently requiring coordination across organizational lines
Go To Market :
• Develop and document training business requirements, offerings materials, process documentation and other related materials
• Assist with rollout and communication activities
• Typically 5-7 years of related experience
• BA Degree (advanced degree preferred) or equivalent work experience
Key to success in this role
•Strong verbal and written communication skills
•Ability to develop and deliver presentations to multiple types of audiences
•Must be able to interact cross-functionally and drive both business and technical discussions and gain consensus
•Self-starter and independent thinker
•Ability to work collaboratively with key internal/external stakeholders, external stakeholders, and matrixed teams to drive results
Top 3 Personal Competencies to possess
• Drive for Execution- Be accountable for strong individual and team performance
• Seek and Embrace Change- Be open to and initiate operation and organizational change (even if uncomfortable)
• Growth and Development- Seek opportunities for high potential and/or diverse individuals to grow
• Knowledge of the mortgage-banking industry
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to adsorb and synthesize complex information quickly
• Experience with agile and modern delivery techniques
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Proven track record of successful project execution results and problem-solving capabilities
• Willingness to deliver business value quickly
Technology Ventures is a leading technology services company delivering a broad portfolio of business and technology solutions, along with staff augmentation, to help its clients improve their business performance. Technology Ventures collaborates with both the public sector and private sector to maximize performance and create sustainable value for our customers and job opportunities for our consultants. (9142)
At Technology Ventures, we have 100's of consultants working at different clients in the Washington DC Area. We have highly competitive compensation packages along with comprehensive benefits packages (i.e. fully paid health benefits, 401K, vacation & federal holidays, etc.) which can be tailored to individual needs. Consultants can work on W2 hourly or Salary plus benefits basis.
8300 Boone Boulevard