Resp & Qualifications PURPOSE
The IT Business Relationship Manager is a senior level, highly adaptable and versatile individual contributor that will interface with our Strategic Sourcing & Procurement business areaas a trusted advisor and advocate of Information Technology capabilities. This individual will serve as liaison for various activities, as driven by the business, relative to supporting process efficiencies, creating operational scale, technology enhancements, and proactive support for strategic and product development initiatives. The BRM is responsible for working with the business and key stakeholders to identify, analyze, and capture business value for each initiative while ensuring alignment with corporate strategy and IT roadmap.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ensure delivery of technology value to the Strategic Sourcing & Procurement business by nurturing highlevel longterm relationships, sensing business ideas and promoting the value of IT in delivering business solutions.
- Measure, track, and report on value realization, performance metrics, and customer satisfaction relative to technology projects delivered.
- Develop an understanding of the business from financial, administrative, and operational views both internally and externally, and ensure IT resources and technology are selected/implemented that support short and long term business goals.
- Partner with and provide direction to Business Process Analysts to deliver idea analysis artifacts and provide information to complete reporting and communication dashboards.
- Continual improvement of the BRM Team's playbook, standards, templates, and best practices for both the Business Relationship Manager and Business Process Analyst roles.
- Report on ideas and inflight Business Relationship Management initiatives to management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Education Details: Information Technology, Engineering, Business or related field
Experience: 5 years experience to include business/system analysis, program/project management, or related advisory or delivery experience and 3 years experience as a lead business/systems analyst, or equivalent role with demonstrated delivery of complex initiatives in matrix and cross functional working environments and teamss
In Lieu of Education
In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, an additional 4 years of relevant work experience is required in addition to the required work experience.Preferred Qualifications
3+ years of prior consulting or professional services experienceLicenses and Certifications
Certified Business Relationship Manager-CBRM Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of theCompany to provide equal employment opportunities to allqualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careersClosing Date Please apply before: 4.15.21Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The associate is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The associate must frequently talk and hear. Weights up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship