Business Resilience Lead - Jersey City (203668) Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and Benefits:
Why you'll love this job:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
The Business Resilience Lead works closely with the Technology, OTR, Business Continuity & Resiliency and other relevant functions on the execution, management and reporting of various efforts that enhance overall business resiliency, with a particular focus on cyber resiliency capabilities. The Lead also sets organizational direction for the development and implementation of business resiliency principles across disciplines. Business Resilience is part of the broader First Line Risk and Control Group (FLRC) which is positioned to provide governance, oversight and effective challenge around various risk and control principles. Your Primary Responsibilities:
Talent Needed for Success
- Responsible defining the strategy and coordination the resiliency efforts undertaken by various parts of the organization (e.g., Technology, Business Continuity & Resiliency) into a single view of the organization's overall business resiliency capabilities which is presented to Senior Management, the Board, and the Regulators.
- Manage the overall governance and reporting of the Cyber Resilience Plan including Resiliency Committee reporting, Management Committee reporting, Board reporting, and Regulatory updates. This includes management and oversight of the development of any materials required to be submitted to the supervisors.
- Develop and lead the execution of assessments of business areas' resilience capabilities in areas such as data replay and reconciliation. This includes conducting supporting scenario analysis to assess current resilience capabilities against known threats and the identification of potential enhancements.
- Inform DTCC resilience advocacy and participate in supervisory, regulatory, and trade association working groups on business resilience
- business resiliency principles in the development of new products
- Engage with various stakeholders in order to test resiliency capabilities, through the development of exercises meant to assess the organization's ability to respond and recover from extreme events
- Support the operations of the Resiliency Committee - an enterprise-wide management level committee which has responsibly over resiliency topics
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the Resilience team members to enable executive leadership skills and instill execution excellence
- Collaborate with FLRC colleagues on strategic planning efforts including but not limited to defining risk and control priorities based on industry feedback and regulatory landscape, identifying opportunities for enhancements/ introducing process efficiencies, sharing best practices, and to align on deliverables such as scenario planning in relation to financial resilience (Recovery and Resolution Plans).
- Fosters a risk management culture through implementation and demonstration of processes and procedures which identify and mitigate risk
- 15+ years minimum or related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Experience in managing large cross functional initiatives that have Board and Supervisor visibility and accountability
- Knowledge of DTC, NSCC, FICC and ITP Matching product offerings
- Knowledge of supervisory guidance on cyber resilience
- Knowledge of DTCC's Business Continuity Management program
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About Us About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The Global Operations, Client Services & Administration group delivers world-class safety and soundness for the global financial services industry. The team provides DTCC's portfolio of core securities and superior transaction processing and client services support in an environment that minimizes risk and cost while maximizing efficiency.