At Deloitte, our Cyber Specialists in Crisis & Resilience
helps organizations assess and monitor risks which may give rise to crises, prevent and avoid crises where possible, and put response plans in place in the event of a crisis. If this sounds like you, keep reading! Business Resilience and Continuity Senior Consultant
Crisis & Resilience provides a platform of advisory and managed services designed to help senior executives spot, assess, manage, and respond to risks and catastrophic unforeseen incidents that could undermine their competitive position and jeopardize their critical assets, reputation, and/or financial standing. The organization was designed to design solutions that help organizations respond to and recover from disruptive events. It takes a special kind of person to be on a team like this. Someone who thrives in an environment of ambiguity, responsiveness and critical thinking. The issues we help our clients with are complex and require sophisticated solutions" the type of solutions that are best created by people who have the courage and confidence to challenge convention, and also the humility to build on the work of others. The Crisis & Resilience practice is a great work environment with highly talented people, are you ready to join us?
We are looking for a business resilience senior consultant to assist organizations identify, mitigate and, respond to business and technology risks. You will work with a group of high impact professionals driving growth opportunities for Deloitte. Our team designs, implements and, maintains strategies that minimize the likelihood of a disruptive incident affecting organizations. We also enable clients to efficiently respond and recover affected resources in order to minimize the duration of impact if a disruptive incident does occur. Work you'll do
We are looking for frontrunners in Cyber to...
- Identify unique risks or single points of failure that could cause an extended business disruption or crisis
- Design operating models and techniques that maximize the adoption of risk and resilience methods
- Implement technologies that enable organizations to respond to and recover from events in a more responsive and adaptive manner.
- Actively participate and facilitate in workshop and lab environments
- Collaborate with team members and clients on unique strategies that will enable organizations to withstand different internal and external risks
- Educate clients on a variety of resilience disciplines including business continuity, crisis management, technical disaster recovery, risk management and emergency response
- Support the Crisis & Resilience leadership and teams on pursuits and special projects
- Contribute eminence to expand the Risk Intelligence portfolio and the industries and clients we serve
As the world becomes smaller and more connected, Deloitte Cyber provides the next-generation capabilities that help clients address evolving cyber threats. Our programs and offerings enhance an organization's ability to detect and respond faster, build resilience, innovate and experiment, and collaborate more effectively. The result is a dynamic environment for experienced cyber professionals. We continually refresh our technical and global knowledge. We work with the leading software and technology companies in the security and business space. We go well beyond strategy to cover implementation, testing, and managing. And we're doing all of that in the face of daunting challenges and in support of vital imperatives for Deloitte and its clients. As a part of the Deloitte team, you won't just be working in cyber, you'll be working at the leading edge of cyber. Learn more about Deloitte Cyber.