Apex Systems has an immediate opening for a Jr. SQL DBA to help support new initiatives with an Enterprise Gov t Integrator in Baltimore, MD. The Jr. DBA will help maintain SQL Databases and create stored procedures/queries to support different development efforts, as well as assisting with creation of ad-hoc and standard reports using Tableau. See below for specific skill sets and responsibilities. If you, or someone you know may be interested, please forward an updated resume to Matt Kisling at . Have a great day!
Location: Baltimore, MD
Client: Enterprise Gov t Integrator
Compensation: $55,000-60,000 (comparable w2 hourly rate initially)
Duration: Long term rolling contract to hire
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document database architecture.
- Maintain/build database schemas, tables, views, and stored procedures.
- Analyze and maintain performance requirements.
- Monitor database systems
- DB maintenance
- Assist developers as needed
- Create ad-hoc and standard reports
- Communicate complex topics to team through both written and oral communications
- Ability to obtain and maintain an SSA Suitability clearance
- Bachelors Degree with 2+ years of experience or Associates Degree with 6+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Tableau or other reporting tools in a database environment
- Experience in creating executive/summary level reports
- Knowledge of best practices in data visualization and business intelligence
- Strong understanding of Tableau features and capabilities and how that is implemented for business solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Preferred, SQL development background with experience in data mart / data warehouse environments