Apex Systems is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst with one of our largest clients in Nashville, TN. These positions are 100% remote! Please see the job description below and feel free to reach out and apply!Description
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a solid knowledge-base of the functional capabilities of and is a Subject Matter specialist on the various areas and products.
- Assists the team in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology products.
- Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction.
- Interfaces with clients to define and document requirements for a named set of custom developed or vendor software products.
- Creates documentation including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature description PowerPoint decks, user guides, process flows, and wireframes.
- Responsible for conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs.
- Manages the Product Backlog for a Product, working with the Product Manager to prioritize requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for a project.
- Defines and analyzes business and user requirements for new and enhanced products.
- Collaborates with the Product Manager in creating and presenting the appropriate project on-boarding processes and materials (Charter, SOW).
- Leads and is responsible for all Testing and QA activities within the project lifecycle. Works with and directs offshore QA resources to develop and execute Test Plans, Test
- Scripts and all other deliverables and activities related to Quality Assurance of the Products.
- Works with the Product Manager and clients to plan and execute User Acceptance Testing.
- Assists Product Manager with status reporting
- Responds proactively to both business and project issues and escalates appropriately.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience working in supporting multiple software projects in various IT roles.
- 3+ years of Business Analyst or System Analysis experience.
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles including agile development and testing.
- Experience with test plan creation, automated test scripting, and load/stress testing..
- Familiarity with SharePoint, MS Project, HP Quality Center, TFS/Urban Turtle, Automated QA and wire-framing or visualization tools is a plus.
- Prior experience that demonstrates good business understanding is needed (experience in a professional services organization is a plus).
- Demonstrated ability in applying repeatable quality assurance processes and methods to enterprise wide technology projects or initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organization, analytical, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong management, communication, technical and remote collaboration skill are a must.
- Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment.
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly with Project/Product management, and clients.
- Excellent team collaboration skills.
- Strong relationship building and maintaining skills. Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients (internal and external).
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org