Note:- Role is Remote
Experience with Ecommerce/Retail is Mandate
1. Research new feature requests with internal engineering and external vendors or solution
providers. With the vendors to get trial accounts / demos / data sheets.
2. Create high level User flow visually to explain how the solution can work.
3. Create high level systems diagrams showing how systems will work together and dependencies.
4. Write detailed User stories with clear Acceptance Criteria and Functional and Nonfunctional
5. Work closely with business, UX, development, QA and Release teams to ensure features released on
time and meeting scope requirements.
6. Prepare research into a concise presentation for management and able to make clear
recommendation with Pros and Cons. Responsibilities:
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional active listening skills
• Experience with analyzing and solving problems of a complex nature
• Ability to effectively work with others in a team environment
• Experience with various Business Analysis Methodologies including different agile disciplines.
• Experience with Agile methodology should include writing user stories, managing scrum calls,
prioritizing backlog, etc.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines while simultaneously working multiple projects
• Estimates time required to deliver project artifacts and reports progress toward delivery goals
throughout the project
• Leads key stakeholder analysis process
• Interacts with project stakeholders to elicit and document project requirements by translating
business needs into testable, developer-ready requirements
• Produces professional quality project artifacts including but not limited to business requirement
documents, requirement plans, models (e.g. data, event, context and process), traceability matrices,
use cases, issue logs and other documents as needed.
• Ensures that system requirements meet business needs and that the business is able to fully
integrate and implement new systems or system features
• Partners with project stakeholders to manage requirement change requests throughout the project
• Respectfully challenges requirement additions that lead to scope creep
• Identifies and communicates risks as well as possible solutions
• Assists the business in determining if and how new systems or system enhancements may improve
process flow and business function
• Serves as a critical resource and liaison between subject matter experts and technologists
throughout the project lifecycle
• Works with the business to recommend appropriate training, communication and scheduling as
systems are deployed
• Works with the project team to determine appropriate test plans, deployment plans and supports
the product launch
• Participates in the Quality Inspection process for all requirements
• Secures Business Requirement Document approvals from project stakeholders
• Other tasks to be determined by management and project needs Requirements:
• Minimum of 3 year Software delivery experience. Preferred: Implemented e-commerce or similar
features in an agile environment.
• Minimum of 4 to 5 years as a Business Analyst. Required
• Experience developing user flows and system diagrams.
• Must must must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Some experience in Project Management would be highly beneficial.