We currently have an immediate requirement for a Business System Analyst with one of direct client. This is a contract opportunity and the location is Palo Alto, CA.
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Job Title: Business System Analyst
Estimated Duration: 6 months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organize/Participate in requirement gathering workshops and gather and analyze business requirements.
- Preparing Business requirement Documents and Create application functional specifications for business processes.
- Preparing Test scripts and performing functional testing
- Execute and Download reports from SAP BOBJ / Oracle / Concur, massage them and share it with the key stake holders.
- Manage user access requests for certain finance tools.
- Monitor the process that loads exchange rates into our financial applications Oracle, SAP, QuickBase, etc. and validate them.
- Provide first level of support to the QuickBase users and help them with their queries related to application build on QuickBase platform.
- Working with cross functional teams and global process owners.
- 2+ years of experience in Business applications / Finance applications.
- 4-year degree in Information Management, MIS CPA, MBA in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Certification in any finance applications development or reporting application is preferred
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, expertise in MS excel highly desired.
- Preferred Skills: • Exposure to Finance and Accounting processes and analytical skills • Good drafting, communication and interpersonal skills • Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams and produce time sensitive deliverables • Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities • Fast and flexible learner.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you (US work authorization, current location, etc..) Feel free toemail Mehnaz (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 x 102