Charlotte, North CarolinaSkills :
JIRA,SQL,business analyst,gathering requirement,business analysis,sdlc,BA,testing,Data analyst,data analysis,product analyst,liaison,gathering requirements Description : Job Title: Business System AnalystDuration: Fulltime after 3 monthsLocation: Charlotte, NCMUST HAVES
- 7 plus years' experience as a hands on Business Analyst.
- Enjoys Learning - New Systems/Terms/Skills.
- Experience with requirements gathering, refining of scope, analyzing data sources, assisting with user acceptance testing, and gathering user feedback on IT deliverables.
- Thrives in Dynamic Environment/Competitive.
- High Level of Ownership and Self Accountability
DAY TO DAY
- Leads the collaboration with key stakeholders by gathering requirements to better understand their business processes and needs to increase efficiency, productivity and functionality of IT resources, through analyzing application data and existing technical interfaces to determine requirements and gaps.
- Assists other developers in unit testing deliverables and facilitates the user acceptance testing with business partners in order to ensure quality and functionality.
- Participates in key agile scrum routines such as backlog grooming, user story mapping, sprint reviews, and retrospectives in order to increase efficiencies and processes.
- Provides level 2 support for all technology solutions in the assigned application portfolio by performing root cause analysis, collaborating with business partners and IT Teammates to resolve the issues and or incidents.
- Identifies improvement opportunities with system functionality, capability and deployment and prioritizes with user group SME's and leads implementation of solutions.
- Trains internal and external stakeholders on any system enhancements to optimize performance and adoption of the implementation of solutions.
- Contributor for project budgets and tactical vendor management, both relationship and financial.