Kforce has a client in search of a Business System Analyst in Wilmington, DE. As a member of our Business Analysis team, you'll play a crucial role in identifying, improving and developing technology solutions that drive our strategic goals. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn about high-priority initiatives and collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll sharpen your understanding of business processes and data analysis, while continuing to develop your leadership, management and communication skills. No matter where your career ultimately takes you, you'll make a meaningful impact and lasting connections with outstanding colleagues and mentors.
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 3 years of business analysis experience in a structured software development environment
* Must has 1-2 years of Agile & Scrum experience
* Minimum of 1 year of Agile experience updating Story Maps, Epics, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and project documentation
* A strong understanding of at least one business function in the firm, as well as a broader understanding of other areas
* Proficiency in business applications, data usage and management
* Ability to liaison between lines of business and the development team, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Excellent understanding of the software development life cycle
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.