One of our direct client is recruiting for Business System Analyst for their team. Please reach out to Jasmine Ganguly at if interested in applying.
Title - Business System Analyst
Location - San Jose CA, Raleigh NC, Phoenix AZ or Austin TX (Non-local is ok if willing to relocate)
- Partnering with Product Owner(s) to ensure continuous refinement of backlog, which may
- include stories from multiple projects.
- Deliver precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business
- rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping
- Be responsible for direct interaction with stakeholders including, but not limited to, eliciting
- comprehensive business requirements and use cases and recommending appropriate
- Gather requirements and help build and document specifications for development.
- Conduct gap analysis between application and stated customer requirements and
- collaborate with Architects and Developers to estimate project impact.
- Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and
- test the desired functionality changes.
- Work with the stakeholders to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant
- business needs are addressed.
- Develop training materials and provide training in one-on-one or classroom environment.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
- Recommend and institute BA best practice and methodology and tools
- Work within or across multiple project teams to ensure that blockers are resolved, and
- communication gaps are plugged quickly and efficiently
- Ensure quality and completeness of the finished product by participating in user acceptance
- testing, ensuring that acceptance criteria are met.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience in Computer Science,
- Information Systems, or related field
- Exceptional prioritization, proficient problem analysis, process, and project management skills.
- Experience with Jira and/or other application lifecycle management tool
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Results-focused, team-oriented professional with a strong work ethic. Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst in a large organization
- 5+ years of experience in designing user interfaces with customer-centric approach
- 5+ years of experience in an IT role with a global application
- Experience with API, Java, and Microservices
- Facilitates/leads design teams through iterative ideation, discovery, and concepting exercises.
- Creates deliverables that tell a compelling story - written, oral, and visual.
- Prior Agile and Test-Driven Development Experience
- Experience working with Java Application.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award-winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized in technology, are great listeners and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to email Jasmine Ganguly at