Title: Business System Manager
Location: Fresno, CA
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
The Business System Manager role follows best practices aligned with company goals while creating better processes to support and enhance the organization. They lead all activities with business systems and resources including analyzing systems for improvements, recommending new processes, and providing the plan to launch those new processes. They are responsible for all business systems at one main location in Fresno CA. and two satellite locations in SLC UT. and Deer Park TX. They will also collaborate with a Global team as part of the client’s IT community reporting directly to the Global IT Director.
· Manage small team of Business Analysts to align priorities to company goals
· Coordinate with consultants and vendors to achieve objectives while managing costs
· Meet with decision makers, process leads, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements
· Identify and resolve systems issues while managing service level objectives
· Expand and enhance ERP system usage by strengthening processes and knowledge
· Analyze and implement process improvement changes across all business functions
· Ensure proper testing and change management practices and procedures are followed
· Provide guidance and training to end-users on business system use and best practices
· Assess and develop long-term strategic goals for production databases in conjunction with data owners and department managers
· Work with functional leads to develop and maintain detailed documentation of business processes
· Perform additional support functions as necessary to enable the IT Department to meet business requirements
Required Experience and Skills:
· The position requires 4 years of experience supporting ERP or MRP solutions. Should have strong written and verbal communication skills with experience communicating at all levels across functions and be detailed oriented in all aspects of the working environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or software engineering
· 4+ years of related work experience
· Extensive experience with core software applications and ERP Business Systems
· Strong experience in a Manufacturing environment
· Knowledge of Infor ERPs Syteline, CSI, or M3 preferred.
· Knowledge of sizing or quoting systems – Intelliquip preferred.
· Proven experience in overseeing process improvement projects and implementation of systems
· Experience with utilizing reporting tools to generate data to meet end user requirements
· Experience with SQL Server or similar enterprise databases
Thanks & Regards,
Merlin Antonita X
E-Business International Inc.
4365 US Highway 1 South, Suite 212, Princeton, NJ 08540