Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior IT Business Analyst in Boston, MA.
The Senior IT Business Analyst is a trusted professional partner working closely with project teams to lead the elicitation and documentation of current and future state business processes and capability requirements. As a core member of larger more complex project teams, the Senior IT Business Analyst is a liaison between many partners within and outside of the organization and will be involved in all phases of the SDLC. The Senior IT Business Analyst is goal oriented, an effective communicator, adept at negotiation and issue resolution and is able to work within project deadlines. The Senior IT Business Analyst is also a mentor to other Business Analysts and an active contributor to the development and continuous improvement of the BA CoE.
This will be a work-from-home position through the end of 2020.
* Source and analyze needed project information to create and document a requirements elicitation work plan
* Conduct and document gap analysis
* Analyze and document complex processes and related operational and technical systems within the process to document business, functional (capability), non-functional, conversion, data, and communication requirements
* Plan and facilitate large group and one-on-one meetings
* Conduct and document process, business and capability requirement elicitation work sessions with subject matter experts
* Conduct process and requirement walkthrough sessions with project team
* Identify and document requirement and project related issues, assumptions, constraints, dependencies, identified risks, and decisions
* Manage project business requirements and related documentation including all needed approvals
* BS/BA desired but will consider equivalent project work experience
* IIBA, or PMI certification a plus
* Healthcare industry BA experience, including writing requirements for healthcare companies and Medicare
* Advanced PC skills (MS Office, MS Visio). MS Project is a plus
3+ years' experience in Business Analysis required; Experience should include all of the following:
* Larger complex projects and/or enterprise level projects
* Previous success effectively collaborating and communicating with others at all organizational levels
Skills of a successful Senior IT Business Analyst:
* Exercises personal responsibility and ability to work independently
* Communicates effectively orally and in writing
* Skilled in technical writing and diagramming
* Skilled in project and time management
* Skilled in facilitation, negotiation, complex issue analysis and resolution
* Able to effectively communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
* High levels of business acumen and professionalism
* Learns quickly and can work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.