Business Systems Analyst: Service Operations
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Implement new and enhance existing functionality within the SAP Modules of MM/PP/QM in support of the Service Operations organization
2. Having broad expertise in the area of Manufacturing, Logistics, Quality, and Service Operations.
3. Exercise independent judgment and discretion in solving complex business problems.
4. Perform configuration /system changes to meet business requirements as needed in SAP Modules: MM/PP/QM.
5. Ensure solution design on SAP platform integrates well with the integrated systems and coordinate changes accordingly with larger IT team
6. Facilitate change management and transition to future state working with various stakeholders
7. Analyze impact of changes to the corporate application landscape.
Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience. In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual should have:
1. Bachelor's or undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
2. 5-8 years of experience in supporting Logistics, Manufacturing, Quality (SAP Modules: MM/PP/QM)
3. Supporting users in a medical device company desirable
4. Possess a strong business and customer/client focus.
5. Experience with deep understanding of IT Applications and Technology
6. Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
8. Very strong collaboration, negotiation, and influence capability required
46500 Fremont Blvd, Suite 708 Fremont, CA, 94538Contact