Title: Business Systems Analyst - Analytics
Duration: 6 months (Contract-to-Hire)
Location: Springfield, OR
- Collaboratively analyze business challenges and processes, map requirements, and prioritize effort in support of departmental strategic and operational initiatives.
- Understand core departmental business functions.
- Work with business stakeholders to evaluate, select, configure, and deploy analytical solutions.
- Engineer, optimize, and document efficient processes.
- Create documents and specifications which build alignment among stakeholders and implementation teams.
- Contribute to the development of project plans using industry-standard tools and approaches.
- Design, encode, test, and maintain format, content, and data in assigned systems.
- Analyze existing and proposed system options working with business clients to help select vendors and packages.
- Prioritize tasks, objectives, and resource allocations in support of stakeholder outcomes.
- Use industry-standard approaches and techniques to achieve and maintain alignment with stakeholders.
- Learn and understand existing business processes.
- Determine opportunities for operational improvement and support of strategic goals.
- Support quality improvement initiatives.
- Interpret existing and new policy, benefit, and contract provisions for use with systems.
- Maintain document format and content in assigned systems.
- Prepare flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate sequence of steps and to describe logical operations involved.
- Act as liaison with vendors in coordinating output of printed material as needed.
- Work with Data Scientists and Data Analytics Specialists to create high-quality documents to be delivered to external customers.
- Document business requirements and configuration approach for assigned systems.
- Use queries and reporting tools to gather and understand information.
- Develop QA tests and manages QA / testing efforts for projects.
- Train users in technical aspects of systems and processes.
- Two to five years business analysis and project management experience in a complex environment, preferably involving healthcare or finance.
- Knowledge of member enrollment, benefits, contracts, coding, claims, health services and other healthcare concepts.
- Experience with relevant tools such as MS Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
- Strong experience using data analysis and visualizations to guide decision making.
- Experience working collaboratively with Data Analytics Specialists, Data Scientists, programmers, business clients, and managers.
- High level of skill in analysis, visualization, and presentation of complex problems and processes.
- Excellent writing, proofreading, document construction skills.
- Ability to identify techniques and develop standardized work in support of efficiency improvements.
- Ability to work across business and system groups at all levels
Education and Certifications:
- MBA, BS, BA, or equivalent well-rounded education and experience.
- CBAP, Lean, or Six Sigma certifications preferred.
- Agile or Scrum awareness strongly preferred.
About Everest Consultants, Inc.
Everest Consultants is a technology services firm that offers integrated solutions which include both technology staffing and project services. With industry-specific knowledge, technology expertise and excellent delivery capabilities, Everest Consultants serves a range of companies from startups to established companies alike across the country.
Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil right laws.