Primary responsibilities include
• Performing Initial assessment and impact analysis of intake requests as they are on-boarded, including working with the business stakeholders to frame and articulate the business requirements.
• Partnering with architects and SMEs to interpret the business requirements into technical solutions, and breaking the technical solution into consumable sizes that can be executed by the development teams.
• Gathering and documenting the functional, non-functional, and technical requirements for business requirements
• Planning and configuring test solutions to validate functional and system needs.
• Executing data analysis, identifying the best sources of data, mapping of the data points, and documenting the value added processing applied on the data
• Participating in continuous improvement efforts to create, analyze, and improve processes and solutions.
• Documenting processes, procedures, and workflows. REQUIRED SKILLS
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
• Knowledge of financial data
• Excellent SQL writing skills
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical, functional, and data analysis
• Agile experience, including writing user stories
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS
Matlen Silver is the hardest working staffing team in the U.S. We do what we know is right for consultants and companies, creating a unique and powerful recruiting and talent experience. We don’t just say we’re hard-working. We are. We don’t just invest in great people, we invest in people with guts, who don’t stand alone with integrity, but together as one united front. Our core is a powerhouse that can’t be described but should be experienced.